The car sale begins at the point of contact. Bringing your reception staff into your automotive sales process pays in higher appointment rates and more vehicles sold.
Where does the sale begin? Too often we think about the sales process and customer satisfaction starting with vehicle salespeople or service advisors. First impressions count and the face and voice of your organization has an enormous impact on how the customer feels about your car dealership before they first speak to or meet a salesperson!
The skills of your receptionist have a direct impact on dealership sales results. Yet auto dealerships often neglect skills training for this vital position.
Who should attend: Any receptionist taking incoming calls and meeting customers.
- How does “sales” really work? How do we impact the results of other team members?
- How do we control the image of the dealership? Is good and friendly “good enough”?
- Incoming call structure. Understanding what customers want, expect, fear.
- How to set the tone and use efficient structures in your own words.
- How can we get the information we need to do an effective transfer?
- How to avoid those things that aggravate the caller and increase your work.
- How to screen when you have to.
- And More...